21 Jun 2021 Summer interns arrive at WithersRavenel
As summer 2021 kicks off, WithersRavenel welcomes ten college students who have joined the company as interns.
Our interns will be working in our Cary, Raleigh, and Greensboro offices, as well as from fully remote locations. They will support internal and external projects in Information Technology, Land Development, Stormwater, and Utilities. Meaningful mentorship is a focus at WithersRavenel, and our employees are excited and proud to tackle projects with these students.
Please join us in welcoming our 2021 summer interns:
- Lara Kirby – UNC Chapel Hill – Information Technology
- Kenneth Williams – Virginia Tech – Land Development
- Meghan Pike – University of GA – Land Development
- Ian Lamb – North Carolina State University – Land Development
- Akul Mehra – Virginia Tech – Land Development
- Kimmy Gebbia – North Carolina State University – Stormwater
- Jacob Perry – North Carolina State University – Utilities
- Jimmie Johnston – North Carolina A&T State University – Utilities
- Nicholas Schirato – Clemson University – Utilities
- Max Dyke – North Carolina State University – Utilities
We hope their experiences lead to a lifelong love of engineering, and perhaps future full-time employment with WithersRavenel!
Interested in career opportunities with WithersRavenel?