01 Oct Let’s kick off Employee Ownership Month 2021!
The ESOP Association has set aside the month of October to recognize the benefits of employee ownership for employees, companies, communities, and the country.
Throughout the month, the WithersRavenel ESOP Communications Committee (ECC) will be hosting a variety of events to promote and celebrate the value of employee-ownership at our firm.
Events will range from one-hour activities to week-long challenges. Here’s a look at what’s in store:
- Core Value Kindness Challenge – A team-based challenge that rewards participants for showing small acts of kindness to others and themselves – Hosted by the Thrive Committee
- ECC New Hire Coffee Chat – A casual, drop-in/drop-out conversation about what the ESOP is and how it works, as well as what the ECC does for our employee-owners
- Who’s That Owner? – A cheeky game to test how well we know our fellow employee-owners
- Lunch n’ Learn on Ownership – Hosted by Remarkable Women of WithersRavenel
- Ownergrams – Ownership-themed e-cards to show our coworkers we appreciate them and their work
- Lunch Skribbl Contest – This drawing & guessing game will put our art skills to the test
- New Hire Financial Intelligence Training – An educational session focused on how the work our employee-owners do and the choices they make affect the financial success of our ESOP
- Miracle League Baseball – Volunteer opportunities in Cary and High Point to share the great game of baseball with children of all abilities
- Share Price Reveal Day – The capstone event of the month, where the Leadership Team announces the results of our annual ESOP valuation
These events will fulfill the ECC’s three main objectives:
- Providing ESOP Education
- Spearheading community outreach and volunteer programming
- Promoting WithersRavenel culture
Our staff members are putting on their game faces, firing up their owner attitudes, and enjoying a month full of ESOP excitement. For more about the benefits of ownership or to explore opportunities to become an employee-owner with us, check out our Careers portal.
Happy Ownership Month 2021!