06 Nov NC State Firm of the Month
WithersRavenel is extremely excited to be the NC State Department of Civil, Construction and Environmental Engineering’s Firm of the Month for November 2018!
WithersRavenel was founded in 1983 by two NC State graduates, Tony Withers and Sam Ravenel. When the company became an ESOP in 2014, the next generation of leaders to step up were also NC State alums: President Jim Canfield and Senior Vice President of Operations Chan Bryant are proud to count themselves among the 34 NC State graduates currently employed by WithersRavenel.
Click the thumbnails below to see just a few of the reasons why our staff chose WithersRavenel after graduation:
We continually seek aspiring professionals that demonstrate our core values of integrity, respect, quality, community, and sustainability, and embrace our pledge to clients: “Our People. Your Success.” To support these future young professionals in the month leading up to their final exams in December, we’re hosting a lounge/study area in Mann Hall at NC State University from Wednesday, November 7, through Wednesday, December 5. We’re also sweetening the deal with extra goodies on these days:
- Wednesday, 11/7, from 9:15 AM to 11:45 AM – Donuts +Bouncy Balls
- Thursday, 11/8, from 9:30 AM to 11:30 AM – Chick-fil-A + Hats
- Tuesday, 11/13, from 9:30 AM to 11:30 AM – La Croix/Water + Koozies
- Wednesday, 11/14, from 9:15 AM to 11:45 AM – Cookies + Croakies
- Tuesday, 11/27, 9:30 AM to 11:30 AM – Pizza + Phone Wallets
- Wednesday, 11/28, from 9:15 AM to 11:45 AM – Cupcakes + Laptop Covers
- Tuesday, 12/4, from 9:30 AM to 11:30 AM – Peppermint Coffee & Cocoa + Post-It Notes
- Wednesday, 12/5, from 9:15 AM to 11:45 AM –Seasonal Treats + Pens
We are proud to have a heritage deeply rooted in NC State University and, with your help, look to continue that well into the future!