05 Aug Recent college interns join WithersRavenel full-time
WithersRavenel’s company-wide intern program often leads to full-time employment. We are pleased to welcome five recent interns who are joining us as new employees:
- Environmental Technician I Matilynn Maltba
- Project Coordinator Natalie Warner
- Human Resources Generalist Olivia Devine
- Land Development Professional David Case
- Land Development Professional Ben Troise
WithersRavenel is always looking for talented people to join our growing statewide team of employee-owners. For information on career opportunities, click here.
This post was originally published on June 4, 2021, and was updated on August 5, 2021.