12 Nov WithersRavenel professionals to present at NC AWWA-WEA conference
The 101st gathering is set for Nov. 14-17 at the Benton Convention Center in Winston-Salem, and brings together water and wastewater industry professional from across the state. Mark your conference calendar to see these WithersRavenel presenters:
- Casey Dolan, EIT: “Navigating Communication Challenges Between Generations in a Technical World.” 10:40-11:10 a.m., Nov. 15.
- Hayley Moen, PE: “New Way to Digitize Pump Station Inventory as a Precursor to Asset Management.” 11:50 a.m. -12:20 p.m., Nov. 15.
- Yates Austin: “Augmented Reality for Utility Planning, Design, and Construction.” 8:35-9:05 a.m. Nov. 16.
- Jonathan Nichols & Casey Garland, PhD, PE: “Strategy for Identification and Replacement of Galvanized Service Lines.” 10:10-10:40 a.m., Nov. 16.
- Leonard McBryde, PE, and Nina Caraway, PE: “Troubleshooting Water Quality Issues in Rocky Mount through Detailed Modeling.” 4:40-5:10 p.m., Nov. 16.
WithersRavenel is a Bronze Sponsor of the NC AWWA-WEA conference and will also be an exhibitor at the event. Come check out our exhibit after watching our presenters share their expertise. For more details on the event, visit the conference website.