A hybrid work environment is one that includes both company office and remote locations. Where feasible, our employees have the option to work in one of our nine offices, at home, from a public place, or a mix of these. This more flexible arrangement makes our employees happier and leads to a better experience for our clients.
These are just a few of the benefits of a hybrid work environment:
- Work where you’re most creative and productive
- Fit non-work activities into your workday
- Manage caregiving responsibilities more smoothly
- Eliminate stressful commutes
- Spend more time with family and friends