03 Oct Ownership Month 2022: coming in strong
October is Employee Ownership Month. Throughout the month, the WithersRavenel ESOP Communications Committee (ECC) will be hosting a variety of virtual and in-person events to promote and celebrate the value of employee-ownership at our firm.
Ownership Month 2022 will be themed around our CliftonStrengths. CliftonStrengths is an online talent assessment by Gallup focused helping employees uncover, understand, and amplify their professional skills. We use the results to make sure staff are in roles and have opportunities that align with their strengths.
Events will range from one-hour activities to week-long challenges. Here’s a look at what’s in store:
- Yammer Challenge – A three-week photography competition with the theme “Decked Out: Halloween”
- Ownergrams – Ownership-themed e-cards to show our coworkers we appreciate them and their work
- Lunchtime Trivia – A rapid-fire game to test employees’ knowledge of company history, ESOP facts, wellness strategies, and more – Hosted by the Thrive Committee
- Lunch n’ Learn on Collaboration – A presentation on how to bring together introverts and extroverts to get the most from your team – Hosted by the President’s Task Force for Inclusion, Diversity, and Equity
- Spirit Day – Employees are encouraged to dress in the color that represents their top CliftonStrength
- Women’s Networking Brunch – Hosted by Remarkable Women of WithersRavenel
- Owners’ Day – The capstone event of the month, bringing together all of our employee-owners for a state-of-the-company meeting and social activities
These events will fulfill the ECC’s three main objectives:
- Providing ESOP Education
- Spearheading community outreach and volunteer programming
- Promoting WithersRavenel culture
Our employee-owners stoking their owner attitudes and preparing to enjoy a month full of ESOP excitement.
For more about the benefits of ownership or to explore opportunities to become an employee-owner with us, check out our Careers portal.
Happy Ownership Month 2022!