WithersRavenel had several members of our professional team speak at the recent 2021 NC AWWA-WEA conference in Winston-Salem. Our speaking lineup included:
- Casey Dolan, EIT: Navigating Communication Challenges Between Generations in a Technical World.”
- Hayley Moen, PE: New Way to Digitize Pump Station Inventory as a Precursor to Asset Management.”
- Yates Austin: Augmented Reality for Utility Planning, Design, and Construction.”
- Jonathan Nichols & Casey Garland, PhD, PE: Strategy for Identification and Replacement of Galvanized Service Lines.”
- Leonard McBryde, PE, and Nina Caraway, PE: Troubleshooting Water Quality Issues in Rocky Mount through Detailed Modeling.”
We were thrilled to connect with old friends and make new acquaintances as well at the annual event. Thanks to everyone who attended the conference and turned out for our presentations!