WithersRavenel provides master planning and design services for emerging sports as well as more traditional offerings like tennis, baseball, soccer, basketball, and golf. Our recommendations consider land use, space needs, operational efficiencies, long-term maintenance costs, and technical design so you can be confident facilities can be enjoyed for years to come.
Recreation-based economic development
Communities are demanding sports facilities that support local leagues while also driving tourism and commerce through regional and national tournaments. We help communities position themselves as desirable places to visit and live while creating opportunities to generate revenue.
Our experience, your vision
Drawing from our experience around the state, our designers create facilities that marry technical expertise with the needs of the community while reflecting local vision and values.
Our Service Offerings
- Site Assessment & Selection
- Sports Tourism & Economic Development
- Public–Private Partnerships
- Tennis Design & Renovation
- Artificial Turf Design & Renovation
- Wayfinding Signage Design
- Traditional Sports Design
- Master Planning & Feasibility Studies